Finding your Customers No Matter Where They AreBook - 2010
Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are
Use Mobile Marketing to Supercharge Brands, Sales, and Profits!
Using brand-new mobile marketing techniques, you can craft campaigns that are more personal, targeted, immediate, measurable, actionable–and fun! Now, one of the field’s leading pioneers shows exactly how to make mobile marketing work for your business. Cindy Krum cuts through the hype, revealing what’s working–and what isn’t. She guides you through identifying the right strategies and tactics for your products, services, brands, and customers…avoiding overly intrusive, counterproductive techniques…and how to successfully integrate mobile into your existing marketing mix. Above all, Krum shows you how to effectively execute on your mobile marketing opportunities–driving greater brand awareness, stronger customer loyalty, more sales, and higher profits.
• Getting started fast with mobile marketing
• Understanding the international mobile marketing landscape
• Targeting and tracking the fast-changing mobile demographic
• Taking full advantage of the iPhone platform
• Leveraging mobile advertising, promotion, and location-based marketing
• Building micro-sites and mobile applications
• Performing search engine optimization for mobile sites and applications
• Building effective mobile affiliate marketing programs
• Integrating online and offline mobile marketing
• Avoiding mobile marketing spam, viruses, and privacy violations
• Previewing the future of mobile marketing
Business owners and marketing personnel wishing to learn every detail of the burgeoning world of mobile technology will find this book completely invaluable. In the first chapters, Krum covers the basics about mobile marketing techniques, mobile technology, and to how to target and track customers. Everything you can do with an iPhone, advertising, promotions, location-based marketing, apps, mobile website development, on- and offline marketing, and e-commerce are covered in individual chapters. The volume concludes with chapters on spam and hacking, international mobile marketing, and future trends. A glossary, definitions of text speak, and list of vendors, products, and services conclude this expert guide. Annotation ©2010 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)