The Mortgage Answer Book
Practical Answers to More Than 150 of your Mortgage and Loan QuestionsBook - 2008
What kinds of mortgages are available to me? How do I get a mortgage? How large a down payment do I have to put down to get a mortgage?
For most people, buying a house is the largest purchase they will make during their lives. However, it is the loan to buy the house that can add hundreds of thousands of dollars to your overall cost. The Mortgage Answer Book answers the most important questions someone buying a home needs answered before obtaining a mortgage. With insider tips, strategies, and insights that are critical for anyone applying for a mortgage. The Mortgage Answer Book is an authoritative reference, providing sound advice and immediate answers to your most pressing concerns.
Written by an attorney, The Mortgage Answer Book answers your most important questions including:
- How do interest rates affect me being able to purchase a home?
- How can I fix a problem on my credit history?
- What are prepayment penalties?
- How can I figure out how much money I will be able to borrow?
- How do I refinance my mortgage?
- What is the difference between a fixed mortgage and an adjustable rate mortgage?
- How do I avoid foreclosure and losing my home?
Written in an easy-to-read, question and answer format, The Mortgage Answer Book helps you understand how to successfully finance a home.
The Mortgage Answer Book answers the most common mortgage and loan questions asked by borrowers today and breaks down the complex mortgage industry with straightforward, easy-to-follow advice on finding the loan that is right for you.