How to Do Everything
Adobe Acrobat 9Book - 2009
Explains how to use the electronic publishing and multimedia tool, discussing how to create, enhance, edit, and share PDF files.
Your one-stop guide to Adobe Acrobat 9
Create and publish feature-rich electronic documents that retain the look and feel of the originals. How to Do Everything: Adobe Acrobat 9 explains how to edit PDFs, collaborate with other users, and optimize PDFs for print or the web. You'll also learn how to secure your PDFs and maintain document integrity. With coverage of the Adobe Acrobat Standard, Pro, and Pro Extended editions, this book helps you maximize all the new and improved features of this versatile program right away.
- Open, view, and search PDFs
- Convert virtually any document to PDF
- Capture PDFs from a scanner or web page
- Create navigation devices including bookmarks, thumbnails, and links
- Review, edit, and annotate PDFs
- Add digital signatures and apply document security
- Optimize documents for print, CD/DVD applications, the web, and other uses
- Add multimedia elements
- Create a searchable index
- Create forms with Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Batch process PDF documents